Most people normally shed 50 to 100 hairs a day. We usually don’t notice it because new hair is growing concurrently. Hair loss occurs when this cycle of hair growth and shedding is disrupted or when the hair follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue.
The exact cause of hair loss may not be fully understood, but it’s usually related to one or more of the following factors:
• Family history (heredity)
• Hormonal changes
• Medical conditions
At some point we have to confront hair loss issue. Some people will accept baldness; others will be more pro-active and want to do something about it. Once you have decided to be pro-active, you should consider ClearSK® DrHairgro Program which is designed by ClearSK® medical division comprising of local and international doctors. The program comprises of 4 sub-dermal infusion therapies to boost hair growth. You may undergo the therapy singularly or in combination.
6 Therapies Available:
- Regenera Activa Hair Micro-Transplant
- Hair Micro-Needle Infusion Therapy
- Hair Roller Infusion Therapy
- Hair Injection Infusion Therapy
- Hair Laser Infusion Therapy
- Hair Sublative Laser Infusion Therapy